Monday, March 1, 2010

PDW Wrap Star LO's

OK so Week One was called "Some assembly required"and we got a template and this AWESOME kit called Firefly by Southern Creek Designs to play with.



Week 2 was "Wow! I didn't expect that" in which we used the kit Tidings by Starving Artist Design but the catch was to show versatility and scrap non-holiday photo's with it.



Week 3 was called "The Thank You Note" and it was (for me anyway) a 2 part challenge because we got to choose a kit from Julie ItIs's store and then journal about something we were proud of (the photo's couldn't include faces). I worked with Savor and here's my LO...



The final week was "Tear it Up" and we worked with Everyday Moments by ScrapDZines.




What a blast!!! This has definitely got me excited about scrapping again:) Hmm I am also realizing my blog DEFINITELY needs a major redo! Think I shall work on that!

0 comments: