Monday, March 8, 2010

Guess what....

OK so I decided the other day that since my blog was looking rather outdated I should revamp it. I made up a new header and then set about to change the look *sigh* 3 hours later I ended with this rather boring setup we have going on here. Maybe I will tackle it again when I have a few spare moments and am feeling more technologically inclined.

So remember I said I found a new "home" at PDW, amazingly friendly group of gals& a few "old" faces, I'm loving it. ANYWAY so I have just been accepted to be on the Julie. ItIs. CT :) Since I have been feeling rather rusty from my digi-scrap hiatus it's kind of nice to feel like HEY maybe I still got it! Ha geesh I remember the days when I was juggling 6 CT's, I don't think I am going to be doing that to myself again anytime soon but I am SUPER excited because I LOVE her work. Y'all have got to go check it out and I will be back later on tonight or in the morning to post the LO's I have done w/ her kits so far.

0 comments: