Monday, November 3, 2008

Slacking

Hmmmm, so it's been previously established in the past that I am a HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, NO GOOD blogger; right? Ever since I started designing I have been way worse though, right? I've just had so much on my plate lately that finding the time to blog has kind of fallen by the wayside but I really do want to get back to blogging, on all 3 of my blogs; this one, our design blog, and my Motherless Daughter one.

I also haven't had much time for scrapping what with designing and have dropped most of my CT's; in fact I am currently only on Brandi White's CT now. I'm tired and getting ready for bed but thought I would show off the CT LO I did a few weeks ago AND show off the desktop I did for a challenge @ DSG just to show y'all how big my adorable "niece & nephew" have gotten.



Credits
Credits

2 comments:

jenjenjasp said...

awwwwwwwww...they are so adorable. Growing up...sigh.

I miss you! LOVE YOU! You are always in my thoughts.

Catlady said...

Ok girls Way over due for a um Update. :) Many hugs. Love your very colorful blog. Darling lo's. :)