Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm Back

OH MY, I have been a HORRIBLE blogger, now haven't I??? I am so sorry that I haven't been updating. Things have just been crazy, hectic around here. First my Nephew was in the hospital for 5 days and got to come home RIGHT before thanksgiving. And now it just seems with the holidays there is SOOO much to do that I can't find time to get it all done!!

Oh yeah and my lil sis and I joined a Design contest at Digital Scrap Garden (The link will take you to the preview of our second week Kit). We're having a TON of fun but boy has that put me behind as well. OK So since I have been such a slacker I will give you the last two freebies for the kit I was giving out and the add-on will be posted tomorrow.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Elements
Green Alpha

0 comments: